Friday, December 28, 2012

And a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody!

On Christmas Day, I developed a slight cough in the afternoon.  I thought it was related to our dinner in the oven -- I always cook our Christmas Turkey using the High Heat Method, which roasts the bird in record time BUT can make the home a little smoky unless the oven is spectacularly clean.  But no.  By the time my beloved Doctor Who Christmas Special was over I was running a fever of 102 and I've been sick with the flu ever since.  And this is AFTER my flu shot in October.

I'm hoping to be recovered by the time the new year rolls in, but if not (and in the meantime) -- have yourselves a very Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Tom,
    I hope your feeling better sooner than later. I've been dealing with what feels like 1 or2 ear inf(s) + a sinus inf, and a sore throat. I get to go to a dr. tomorrow. Hopefully nothing too hard to deal with, just feeling kinda achy/cold/blahish. Hope your wife and teen don't catch the flu that your dealing with, or any other flu for that matter.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete