Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oooh!! Pretty!!

I think by now it's become obvious that I am just a little crazy for all things Green Lantern, the DC Comics superhero.  Well, Mattel Toys has just come out with the ultimate Green Lantern toy and is selling it exclusively through Toys 'R' Us -- action figures of Green Lantern versus his arch-enemy Sinestro that come complete with six -- six! -- green and yellow "energy constructs" which you can use in recreating their many battles.  Or, as the box indicates, at least one famous comic cover.

As Liz Lemon would say, "I want to go to there!"

So far they haven't shown up east of Indiana (I'm in Pennsylvania) and the prospect of trying to scour the toy stores for it in the last couple of days before Christmas definitely has no appeal, in spite of how badly I want this.

So, if you should run across it in your travels and are feeling that ol' holiday generosity....  ;)



I hope you find everything you want under your tree, in your stocking, or otherwise in your hands this holiday season!  And thanks to everyone who has dropped by Oa to check out my blog here -- I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!  I never dreamed I would have over 750 visitors -- thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment