Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Con exclusives

I'm just sick today over how much the San Diego Comic Con attendees are jacking up their prices on the convention exclusives. Jeez Louise. I know that you are entitled to a reward for making it to the con, but are those of us who are unable to travel supposed to pay for your entire con experience? Selling the Green Lantern "Blackest Night" exclusives for upwards of $70 apiece (or the set for $495) is unconscionable for something that cost you $20 in my humble opinion. Not to mention the fact that your scalper ass scored something only to resell it -- thus keeping it out of the hands of someone who really wanted it. Am I sorry that I will never own my hero, Hal Jordan, as a Red Lantern, or a Yellow or Blue or Orange Lantern? You bet I am. But I refuse to support the practice of scalping toys on eBay by throwing my money at these vampires. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment